Eurythmy4you Summer Festival
Saturday, July 11 through Saturday, July 18, 2020
Travel restrictions are falling and we look forward to an international audience.
Video about Biel / Bienne
Anyone interested in Eurythmy can participate. The courses are bilingual in English and German.
- If you are already familiar with eurythmy, you can deepen your knowledge and experience and learn how to use this wonderful art for your personal advancement and well-being.
- If you are new to eurythmy, you will enjoy the joyful encounter with the multitude of possibilities that are dormant within you, waiting to be awakened.
- If you are interested, you may do additional work and obtain a certificate as an e4u coach for our ABSR courses. Click for details here.
Program (due to change)
Saturday, July 11
- Arrival and Supper at 6pm
- Presentation of program and teachers at 8pm.
Sunday to Friday
- Eurythmy courses from 9:00 to 18:00
- Pause between 12:30 and 16:30
- Lunch and supper on the premises (kitchen available)
- Eurythmy courses or ABSR and HSP training in the afternoon
- Evening Program: eurythmy for the eight-fold path and lectures
Saturday, July 18:30
- Eurythmy, Festival
- Departure at 1pm
Location: Rudolf Steiner Schule Biel, Schützengasse 54, 2502 Biel
Our teachers teach you the secrets of a meaningful movement, individually and in groups. We work with poems, music and in silence. Themes are the consonants, tone eurythmy, moving in groups and the inner deepening of eurythmy. We look forward to seeing you.
- Annika Bergman is a eurythmist, medical yoga instructor and coach. She organizes and gives retreats for recovery, stress-, conflict management and team-building combining eurythmy and medical yoga. She is from the north of Sweden and works in Stockholm where she leads groups with eurythmy and qigong and aspires to develop the space between the movements in a mindful way. You can see her in many of the Eurythmy4you videos and you may book online ABSR courses with her.: Annika's Website
- Michael Widmer (Switzerland and USA) taught eurythmy to adults in the USA and performed with Eurythmy Spring Valley. As a therapist he works with children and adults. He will do tone eurythmy with us as well as serious and humorous poems.
- Giovanna Galimberti (Italy and Switzerland), eurythmy teacher, artist, therapist will teach us tone eurythmy and lead us into the world of the four temperaments. She works with Franco Casarin, counselor for self-development and biography work. In an interactive lecture, Franco Casarin will explain how we can grow throught the temperaments. You can see them in our online course "The four Temperaments" (German, Italian).
Jean Luc Berthoud (France, Switzerland), shows us social group forms, the qualities of the four elements and their relationship to the consonants, exercises with copper balls, and a pranic self-protection meditation. See his video on the exercise I think speech: English, German, French
Adele Waldmann (South Africa, Switzerland), specialist in musical eurythmy, shows us how the consonants emerge from musical elements and how we can even do these with our legs. Fun is guaranteed! Learn more about Adele.
- Theodor Hundhammer (Germany, Switzerland) is founder of Eurythmy4you and developed Eurythmy on skis. He guides us in an evolutionary development of the consonants and the meditative deepening of texts to the noble eight-fold path of the Buddha. Learn more about Theodor.
- Ilse Hönig (Austria) has developed the Courses for High Sensitivity with us. She leads us into the peace of eurythmic meditation. You can see her in our video The Power of Health (English, German).
- In addition to the eurythmy lessons, we will have time to talk to various lecturers about professional, medical, and philosophical topics.
Pascale Fischli (Switzerland) In „le fil d`or - development of awareness for meaning-guided living“ her practice for psychological and spiritual counseling, she accompanies people with psychological, systemic, biographical and karmic issues. You may also see her in the videos for the daily exercises in the ABSR course: English, German.
- Uli Schulz (Germany) is a private teacher. He discusses three steps towards becoming a free being with us: Realizing the spiritual out of loving action is freedom. Forming free connections is imagination. Interest in the world's needs is inspiration. Devotion is intuition. This can be experienced artistically in eurythmy: the center of the movement is outside of the human being. The ego, which can no longer be localized, has a rejuvenating effect on our thinking, feeling and willing.
Monika Birkhofer is resopnsible for the administration. She accepts your registration and will answer all your questions. Learn more about Monika.
Price in Euro (USD and CHF are also possible)
590.- Course fee
As soon as you have transferred the course fee, you will receive a confirmation and a questionnaire for our preparations.
You have to get the accommodation yourself.
There is a kitchen. You can bring your own food or cook with others.
Do you have any questions?
Write an email to Monika: firstname.lastname@example.org