Questions and suggestions
A1 Centered in the surround
- When inwardly imagining your surroundings, are there zones that are unclear or not present
- Does the circle feel round and can you correct the zones where it isn’t. How do you do that?
- How do you manage to go in and out with the arms? Do they feel heavy or light? What causes them to become lighter or heavier?
- Do you have the feeling that you truly arrive in your heart or in your periphery? How does your breathing respond?
- How do you feel in arriving and waiting in the center? Where does the impulse to change direction come from?
B1 Streaming down with A and streaming up with U
- Do you experience your back in streaming down? The cranium, the neck, the shoulderblades, the spine, the kidney region, lower back, the sacrum, the coccyx?
- Do you manage to activate the thighs, calves and heels in streaming down? When does that start?
- How do you find the transition between streaming down and streaming up?
Do you retain a resonance of streaming down in your body perception?
Or do you let go and start anew?
- How does your weight come forwards?
By moving it actively from the heels to the toes?
By streaming forwards with the arms, which takes the weight along
By making yourself and your arms narrow and in so doing bring the weight forward?
- How do you support your arms in streaming up?
By leaving the weight in front?
By perceiving an up-stream from below which carries the arms?
By allowing the arms to be pulled from above?
By perceiving deep into the ground through the feet?
Or something else?
C1 U in the torso and A in the arms
- In sending the arms down from the heart – do you directly perceive from the heart into the hands? Or do you include the whole arm including the upper arm. How does this differ in your perception?
- Do you manage to create the U in streaming down with the hands and what do you experience in doing this? Do you notice an effect in your body perception? Does it straighten you or even stabilize you?
- Have you tried taking time in perceiving into the depths to allow yourself to perceive even more depth?
- How do you find the transition to A from there? When do you know that you’ve really created the A?