Questions and suggestions
A1 How going out and coming in. Unfolding your space from the center.
- How do you experience the path of your hands into the widths? Do the hands slowly move out and take the upper arms along? Or do the upper arms start and take the hands along? How do you do it?
- How does your center feel when your attention is focused on your arms and hands? Do you perceive it more strongly, less strongly or not at all?
- How does your experience of your size and your uprightness change during the course of the exercise? How do your feet and legs feel when the arms go out and come in?
B1 A – E – I with the arms
- What force fields do you meet when creating A – E – I with the arms? Some people feel:
- fulfilled and carried by A
- protected and enfolded by E
- activated, strengthened and given impulses by I.
D1 Being aware of the supporting and moving leg simultaneously.
- How do you focus on both legs simultaneously? From your head or from your heart?
- What effect does your attention have on your tempo?
- Do you become more or less stable.
- Do you become more awake, in moving forwards or backwards? In case you notice a difference, how do you explain it?
- Are you moved by this experience?