Questions and suggestions
A1 Streaming up – streaming down
- In order to get a good connection to the ground you have to pay attention to the counter current. Do you manage to do this?
- Have you noticed what different types of tension in your hands have as an effect?
- What meaning does the slow tempo of the stream have for your ability to follow the movement consciously? Which tempo feels correct? When is it too fast? Can it also be too slow?
- Which circumstances allow your body to straighten up inwardly and outwardly?
B1 The I in U
- How do you let your body contract? Do you start in the legs, the back or in the center?
- Do you manage to let the arms come along on their own? How do you do that? What do you pay attention to in the arms?
- Can you notice what your aura does during the exercise? Does it expand or contract?
Are both possible?
Do you experience above and below as being different?
- What does exercising do to your body? Does it feel enlightened and upright? Do you discover other qualities?
C1 U from the left and right
- How much tonus and consciousness do you give into stretching the arms when streaming together.
- Do you exercise pressure on the palms to merge them or do you do this through the sensation.
- What happens when you consciously include the elbows? Does this strengthen the stretching or the merging? Do you become more centered?
- What meaning does letting go mindfully have for you? Can you find fine aftereffects of this in space or in yourself in the resonance?