Questions and suggestions
A1 What effect does the exercise “Straightening up out of the thighs” have on you?
- Do you have a stronger perception of your body when staying anchored in your thighs in becoming upright, than in being anchored in your heart? Do your feelings also change?
- Do you perceive that, in becoming upright, the legs are also streamed through from above and become more connected to the ground?
- What effect does the exercise have on your breathing during and after the exercise?
- How does arriving in the feet or “waking up” influence one’s perception of the whole body or how it feels enveloped?
B1 How did you best manage to fill the O gesture with warmth and mindfulness?
What corresponds to your experience?
- It helps me to bring the hands to the heart to start and allow its force to support the gesture.
- After creating the O it helps to give a little more tension into the hands and arms.
- When I perceive myself fully that is enough to allow the O to be filled.
- I concentrate on the forces that come up from below and fill the O.
- I pay attention that my feet are well rooted below, this also gives my middle fullness.
- I don’t become especially active but rather become inwardly still and wait. Then a fullness comes about by itself. I become quite calm in doing the O and feel myself fulfilled and car
D1 What helps you to perform the O - form in space?
- Do you manage to remain particularly active in the hand and arm and to allow the legs to follow? Can you simultaneously be conscious in the legs and arms?
- Could you try to particularly engage and allow your lower system to work in leading the O? How does that feel? Strange? Or comfortable and strengthening?
- Does leading the O pull you out of yourself or are you even more strongly anchored in yourself? What helps you not to lose yourself?
- What helps you to retain the size in the returning half-circle so that you quite naturally return to your starting point?
- What is the difference when you let go between the two half circles or not? Are both ways equally successful?
E1 How did you experience the O in front, below, above and behind you?
- Could you experience the space outside of the gesture? Did you notice how important it is to experience yourself and your body for this effect to come about?
- What was the easiest? In front, below, above or behind? Which impressed you the most?
- Do you agree that all these versions of O fit the O and express something of its quality?
- What role does the surrounding space play for you? Or is the inner dimension more important?