Questions and suggestions
A1 What is the difference between your right column and your left column?
- Which column is stronger? In which do you feel more at home?
- Can you feel and activate your columns in so that you have the feeling that they carry you?
- When being in one of your columns, can you still perceive your center?
- How does your uprightness feel when experiencing the resonance after the exercise? Lighter, light-filled, stronger, or how would you describe it?
C1 Do you manage to improve your balance in the exercise “E in the legs”?
- Can you perceive into your supporting leg simultaneously with the movement in the other leg? What effect does this have?
- Do you manage to stretch the toes not only by turning the joint but rather by raying through the foot?
- Where is the origin of this raying force? Does it originate in your heart, in your spine, or how do you do it?
- What effect does it have when you concentrate on the point of connection between the legs? Does that intensify the pressure? Does it have an effect on your uprightness? What do you experience?
E1 The right and the left column on the pentagram
- How do you create the transition between the two columns? Do you experience the next column before starting, does it start on the way or only when you arrive?
- Can you also do the exercise quickly? Or does it take time get the desired effect?
- Do the points of the so called “feet” feel differently than those of the “arms”?
- Do the columns at the conclusion feel different after you’ve experienced all four individually?