Questions and Tips
- Are you still attentive to staying rooted and earthed in your body when activating the forces of your upper system?
- Did you have fun curving, led by the tension in your hands? Could you accelerate, spiral in and out, or even change direction just by changing the tension in your hands, arms, and consciousness?
Creating movement through Eu-tension:
- Be careful that you don’t overdo it. Don’t become tense in your muscles.
- Have in mind that we are looking for the Eu-tension in our body, not for a physical tension (see the video on Eu-tension)
- Are you able to create currents with the Eu-tension in your body and let the body follow passively, even at a fast tempo?
Changing between lower and upper system while walking curves with the help of the O gesture:
- Do you use the tension in your rounded arm in such a way that the arm leads you around the circle in the direction toward which the hand is pointing? Then you are using your lower system.
- Do you use the tension in your arm in such a way that you are led around the circle in the direction of the curved arm? Then you are using your upper system.